Meighan Keely


It is time to think about filling out the FAFSA, the federal student aid form that most colleges require for grants and scholarships.  After your parents file their taxes, go to to complete the form with the most recent tax data.  If you are asked to pay a fee for filing you are on the wrong website!  It is a free application and you can file it on your own.

Also there are grants and scholarships available through the Kansas Regents as well.

If you need letters of recommendation for college applications or scholarships do not hesitate to ask.  Please provide a contact name and address and some information about the scholarship you are applying for.